Featured article (Check back later for today's.)
Tony Hough is an artist that create strong figurative art and illustrations of odd and fantastic things: Warped reality, myth and fable, future visions and imagined horrors, in a variety of media for private collectors, games and publications; album covers, posters and backdrops for bands and nightclubs; murals and community art, concept designs for film and TV projects.
We would like to make these articles more interesting .(Full article...
Did you know...
- ... Games Workshop make models for people to pay for?
- ... this wiki has almost no artwork on it whatsoever?
In the news
- All page has been added now.
- Art by Decade page as been added. So you can now view all art and order it by its decade.
- GwArt needs you. Currently we have too little content to make a visit worth it, we need you. (Enticing wall art pictured).
- Games Workshop have switched to digital art
- Many artists no longer work from Games Workshop
A Random Image
One of the many beautiful images on Art of Games Workshop
Planetary Defences is a ink painting by Des Hanley for Battlefleet Gothic by Games Workshop. Set
This painting shows the planetary defences setup by the Imperium of Man assumingly for Earth painted in 1998.
Photograph: Des Hanley
Other areas of GwArt
Art by Games Workshops External Links
GwArt is hosting by Hutber Ltd. for no other reason than the love of Eldar and the Art of GW. So I've nothing else to link to but other GW sites:
Template:Main Page interwikis